- Towels – they give lots of baths!
- Toilet seat covers/fleece mats - need a lot for cats to lay on
- Rugs - for smaller and older dogs to lie on
- Science Diet Kitten food - canned & dry
- Science Diet Cat food - dry
- Science Diet Puppy & Dog food - dry
- Dog biscuits - not rawhide
- Kong toys
- Tearless puppy & kitten shampoo
- Guinea pig/rabbit/hamster/gerbil food - they get these animals too!
- Wild bird seed
- Plastic cat toys - Busy Balls
- Copy paper - bright colors and white
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Dishwashing liquid
- Paper towels
- Aluminum cans - for recycling (can be placed in recycle bin at PAWS)
- Ink jet & laser cartridges & cell phones for recycling (they earn $ for them)
- Empty coffee cans with lids
You may drop your donations off here at Heartland and we will see that they are delivered.